Monday, June 23, 2008

Waiting so long for him to talk..now he won't stop talking

I remember less then ago I couldn't wait to have conversations with my son. I was so happy when he would put two words together. I don't know if you want to call it frustration with a busy day, tired, or just being in a bad mood but I have never been so tired of hearing "whats that", general jabbering, or worse yet, whining. I CAN'T STAND THE WHINING (unless I do it to my husband in attempt to get my way- you think I would know that was in most cases totally unsuccessful). Anyway, yesterday after running my 100th errand of the day, we were in the car and I was so tired of the jabbering. I first thought a sucker would solve my problems and throbbing headache (good plan, sugar up the kid). I believe it worked for two minutes and then it started yet again followed by the whining and taking his shoes off (didn't realize crocs were so painful to wear). As he is ushered off to bed I thought"God forgive me for thinking such negative thoughts about my son's questions or jabbering." Then my son threw a big idiot fit, and I knew it was God's way of telling me all is fine and then flashed me the peace sign "rapper style".

No comments: